Monday 20 October 2014

Meet Man Who Lives On One Kidney But Can't Stop Drinking Or Smoking

Meet Man Who Lives On One Kidney But Can't Stop Drinking Or Smoking


Popular Lagos night club owner, Akeem Shodeinde has revealed how he is overtly attached to smoking.
unnamed
Akeem Shodeinde, who is the owner of Movida night club, has made it known in a recent interview with City People that he is closing down his club soon in order to give his health the needed attention.
READ ALSO: “A Popular Actress Introduced Me To Drugs” – Terry G
Akeem-Sodeinde
Akeem-Sodeinde
The owner of the club who has been thriving on only one kidney made it known that although he has given his life to Christ, he still cannot seem to be give up smoking and drinking…
“Smoking is an addiction. I can’t lie to God because if I lie, I am deceiving myself not anybody but I have been praying to God to stop which I believe I will soon stop. And the habit of drinking and smoking is the more reason I need to shut down the club because its really affecting my only one working kidney which is not good for my health at all” he said.

Akeem has however planned to use his time-off club to search for a wife, build himself up spiritually, attending bible school and getting to know God a lot more adding that the step will even help his only daughter.
“I need to take a medical check-up and balance my health because I only have one daughter and I want her to see me on her wedding day”. “I pray to God that the wedding luck should come before next year ending and anyone I find I will take my time and pray to God to give me the right person as a wife and if God says it will be my babymama also so shall it be in Jesus name” he said.
It would be recalled that just recently, a 25-year-old commercial sex worker, Anita Mbewu was charged before an Apapa Magistrates’ court in Lagos for allegedly assaulting and tearing a police officer’s uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment