Monday 20 October 2014

Christian Pop Artist “Gina Mariah” Release New Project!

Christian Pop Artist “Gina Mariah” Release New Project!


gina mariahNew Project:
I call it “Music With A Mission” because it is just that! I find it not only reaches believers, but also some who are not Christians has bought my first song.
About The Artist: Hello, my name is Gina Mariah. I moved out to Los Angeles last year from MN to pursue acting, singing and voiceover work. My first single is called “Do You Know?” It asks the question do you know how much I love you? Do you know how much I care? It is a Christian song with references to faith, but one couple had me sing it for their wedding. It is catchy and many have said uplifting or inspiring. As long as God is speaking to my listeners through my music I’m thrilled at whatever meaning they take from my music. Someday when I write a book the title will be “Truly a Miracle” because that’s how my life started out.

Do You Know - Single

What Motivates Me: I was born in India and abandoned on the streets. As a result of being abandoned I lost my sight in one eye due to malnutrition and most in the other. But, through the grace of God I am still here today! Being legally blind has actually proven to be a gift and a unique way for me to be set apart to do what God is asking of me. My acting teacher calls it “my asset”. If you listen to my song maybe you will receive a message that’s meaningful to you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment